Policyholder Access gives you quick, secure access to your personal insurance information. And should you ever experience a loss on your home, auto, motorcycle or dwelling policy, you can easily report your claim online.*
*Not available to all policyholders.
How to Register
It’s quick and easy to sign up for Policyholder Access:
- Select Login in the upper right-hand corner on any www.emcins.com page
- Select Personal Insurance Policyholder as the login type
- Select First time logging in?
All you need is your account number and email address. You will receive a registration invitation email with instructions for setting up secure access to your personal insurance policies and account information. Your EMC agent can also request a registration invitation for you.
Report a Claim Online*
Reporting a claim online is simple. Log in to Policyholder Access and select Report a Claim on the right-hand side of the homepage or under the Claims tab. Select the policy for which you wish to report a claim, and then we’ll walk you through the process.
Only the most basic information is needed to report a claim online; however, providing additional information may help us process your claim faster. Once your claim is submitted, your insurance agent is notified and you will be contacted by an EMC claims adjuster.
Contact your local independent insurance agent if you:
- Have general questions regarding your claim
- Are uncertain about your insurance coverage
- Suffer a severe loss
*Not available for all policyholders.
Manage Billing and Payments
With Policyholder Access, you can:
- View billing information at any time
- Request paperless billing to receive monthly invoices by email, rather than printed invoices
- Register for and manage automatic payments (electronic funds transfer or EFT)
- Make online payments
Learn more about your payment options.