Protect Your Building 24/7 with Smart Sensors
EMC partners with HSB to offer a building monitoring service that helps protect your organization. Sensor Systems by HSB monitors your facility 24/7 and alerts you whenever conditions suggest trouble.
Sensor Systems by HSB
Protect your facility 24/7 from damage caused by power failures, water intrusion, abnormal temperature changes and refrigeration failures.
Benefits of Sensor Monitoring
- Protect your facility around the clock
- Receive real-time alerts when possible issues are detected
- Fix issues before they become expensive, disruptive problems
Monitoring for Schools
In a school environment, refrigeration failures and burst pipes can go unnoticed for days (or even months) causing significant disruption to students and staff when classes resume. Our school-focused sensor package protects against:
- Refrigeration failures
- Water intrusion
- Power failures
- Abnormal temperature changes
EMC policyholders receive preferred pricing on school monitoring equipment. One sensor kit, including one year of 24/7 monitoring, is $692 (a savings of $395 over the standard price).
Our focused freeze monitoring package is an affordable way to protect your facility from cold weather losses such as frozen pipes.
- Specially-designed sensors monitor your building’s indoor temperature 24/7
- If temps begin to fall—due to issues like power outage or broken thermostat—you receive an alert
- With early notice, you can take action before pipes freeze
EMC policyholders receive preferred pricing on freeze sensor equipment, and exact price depends on the number of sensors needed to cover the facility. A typical-sized office location costs just $200 per year.
How to Enroll
Sensor installation is easy and doesn’t require an electrician or plumber.
* Get help registering for Policyholder Access by calling EMC’s IT Support team at 877-249-0581
For general and technical questions regarding Sensor Systems by HSB, call the Monitoring and Support Center at 844-468-1868.