ChemEyes Chemical Management Service
ChemEyes is a comprehensive program that helps schools with the proper and safe identification and control of hazardous chemicals. With ChemEyes, you’ll gain valuable knowledge and resources to assist in the proper disposal of chemicals that may be found in classrooms and storage rooms throughout your buildings.
- Helps administrators, teachers and custodial staff address safety concerns, proper chemical storage and disposal methods
- Reduces liability and danger to students, staff and communities
- Assists in preventing future chemical stockpiles
- Provides technical resources for chemical management and disposal
ChemEyes services include everything from an onsite assessment to chemical management training to follow-up support and regulatory compliance assistance.
ChemEyes is available to all K12 schools that have general liability insurance with EMC Insurance Companies. The disposal of all chemicals and associated disposal costs remain the responsibility of the school.
To learn more about ChemEyes, view our introductory module which highlights the program and provides an overview of the risks posed by materials present in your school.
- ChemEyes - An Introduction
- ChemEyes for School Administrators
- ChemEyes Legacy Chemicals and Special Hazards
- Hazardous Waste Management Online Training
Policyholders can browse additional resources related to safely identifying and controlling hazardous chemicals. All you need to access this information is your policy number.