TIPS® Alcohol Sales and Server Training
EMC wants to make it easy for policyholders with EMC Breweries and Wineries coverage to provide alcohol sales and server training for employees. That’s why we’ve partnered with TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures), a global training leader for the responsible service, sale and consumption of alcohol, to provide you with discounted access to their online training service.
The five–hour online training program is designed to teach participants to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking among their customers. The training also covers:
- Identifying the effects of alcohol
- Evaluating intoxication levels
- Responding to intoxicated customers effectively
TIPS training offers benefits for your establishment, staff and community, including:
- Enhancing the skills of your employees who serve your customers
- Satisfying the training requirements in most states that regulate server training
- Providing potential legal protection in the event of a lawsuit
- Protecting your bottom line by potentially reducing penalties for alcohol violations
If you’re an EMC policyholder, contact your local independent insurance agent to ask for the discount code.