You’ve customized your bike to fit your personality — let EMC Insurance Companies customize your insurance policy to fit your unique needs. Whether you’re a hard-core rider or a laid-back biker, you can get the coverage you need at an affordable price with EMC.
In addition to providing complete protection for you and your motorcycle, EMC offers a full selection of optional coverages to meet your individual needs.
- Customizing Equipment Coverage — EMC’s motorcycle policy provides coverage for nonfactory installed chroming, custom paint, accessories and equipment up to $1,000 at no additional charge if at the time of loss the item(s) is (are) permanently attached and part of the motorcycle described on the policy (subject to a $100 deductible). Higher limits are also available at additional costs.
- Trip Interruption Coverage — This coverage provides for transportation expenses incurred in the event of a mechanical or electrical breakdown of a specified motorcycle and also expenses included for lodging and meals in the event of a covered physical damage loss or mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Motorcycle Helmet Coverage — If you purchase collision coverage, your EMC policy will automatically provide coverage at no additional cost for damage to motorcycle helmets worn by you and your passenger resulting from a covered collision.
- Excess Electronic Equipment Coverage — Your motorcycle policy will provide protection for specific permanently installed electronic equipment at no additional cost to you.
EMC Insurance Companies offers several discounts* that can make a significant difference in your insurance premium:
- Combination Policy Discount — Receive a 5% savings off your motorcycle policy premium if your auto and homeowner policies are also written with EMC.
- Preferred Cyclist Discount — Qualified motorcyclists receive an additional 10% savings off the premium for each cycle.
- Multi-Cycle Discount — If you own more than one motorcycle, you can save an additional 10% off the cost of insuring each cycle.
- Seasonal Discounts — EMC recognizes the shorter motorcycle season in northern states by offering special reduced rates for annual motorcycle coverage.
*Policy premium discounts may vary by territory.