EMC offers a full range of commercial insurance products so you can focus on getting your customers back on the road, without any distractions or interruptions:
- Essential Property Coverage for buildings, your business’ personal property and the personal property of others.
- Businessowners Liability Coverage to protect your business from liability exposures, including premises and operations, product liability and completed operations.
- Comprehensive Business Auto Coverage protects the commercial vehicles driven by your employees.
- Umbrella Coverage provides your business with additional security in the event of a catastrophic liability claim.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance covers medical expenses and compensation for lost wages of workers who are injured on the job (available in select states).
Below is a summary of the coverages included with the EMC Auto Services product. View the EMC Businessowners Coverage Highlights page to learn about your two coverage level options—Extension and Expanded Extension.
Property and Liability
- Employees tools coverage
- Garage liability coverage
- Repairs and replacement provision
- Vehicle damage to buildings leased by the insured
- Defective products and faulty work coverage
- Additional audio, visual and data electronic equipment
- Blanket coverage for additional insured
- Hired auto physical damage
- Locksmith service
- Personal property of others
- Rental reimbursement
- Temporary transportation expense
- Towing and labor
- Waiver of deductible for glass breakage
Talk with your independent insurance agent about the following coverages and how they can help you protect your business:
- Garagekeepers Plus can be added to your EMC policy, giving you additional coverage for customers’ personal property and sound receiving equipment. Coverage applies without regard to legal liability and extends to mobile equipment and nonowned watercraft while ashore on premise. Both comprehensive and collision coverages must be written subject to deductibles.
- CyberSolutions provides the robust protection you need to respond to and recover from a data breach or cyber attack. The policy provides coverage for the costs associated with computer software restoration, data recovery, third-party liability protection, response efforts, defense and liability, and identity recovery for key individuals within your organization.
- Employment practices liability coverage, available by endorsement from EMC, pays for the liability damages and defense costs due to employment discrimination, wrongful termination or harassment charges brought by full-time, part-time, temporary and seasonal employees.
This is only a summary of coverages available. Coverage is subject to policy terms and conditions, limitations and exclusions, and may vary from state to state.
- $10 million maximum sales/receipts per location
- Maximum 50,000 sq ft per location
- For online quote, maximum $6 million in total insured values per location*
- Storage buildings (including business personal property) occupied by the insured, incidental to an eligible risk and not exceeding 35,000 sq ft may also be included
- Primary operations are the repair and service of private passenger vehicles and light trucks
- Incidental watercraft, motorcycle, ATV and farm machinery repair acceptable
- No 24-hour service operations
- No contract for hire towing
* Higher insured values may be available outside of online quote. Contact your EMC underwriter for additional information.