Commercial auto insurance can protect your business from financial loss due to an auto accident. The following physical damage coverages are available:
- Collision: Pays for a loss to your auto or equipment caused by a collision of a covered auto with another object or an overturn of the covered auto.
- Comprehensive: Pays for a loss caused by glass breakage, hitting a bird or an animal, or falling objects or missiles.
- Specified causes of loss: Pays for loss to a covered auto or its equipment caused by fire, lightning, explosion, theft, windstorm, hail, earthquake, flood, mischief or vandalism.
- Towing and labor: Pays for towing and labor costs incurred when a covered private passenger auto is disabled.
Supplementary coverages and endorsements include:
- Auto medical payments insurance: Provides sources of medical expense reimbursement for insureds and their passengers injured in auto accidents.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage: Recovery for those injured in an accident caused by an at-fault motorist without an adequate amount of bodily injury liability coverage to pay for any or all of the damages.
- No-fault (personal injury) protection: Pays regardless of which party was at fault, guaranteeing you recovery in the event of a loss, where available.
Business Insurance Quick Links